⚡ Free Delivery on All Orders Over £25 ⚡
Bakery Tester - Apply Now (Closed)
Hey 👋 This competition is closed. Follow us on Instagram for more competitions and offers.
Ever dreamed of being paid to eat chocolate?
Well, today could be your lucky day.
We’re looking for someone to become our official bakery tester, trying out all the latest creations dreamed up in the Piñata kitchen.
That could be our new Circus Caramel bake, or maybe our new Fluffy Nutter flavour, or even our Mint Delicious Rocky Road - all delivered to your door for you to test, taste and review.
As a thank you for your time (and all those delicious, decadent excess calories) you’ll be picking up a cool £50 per box you test and review.
So, are you in?
Here’s how to apply:
Step 1. Share your favourite snap of you eating chocolate with Electric Piñata on social media. We like people who dream big and eat big. People who aren’t afraid of a few calories during the winter months. People who live by the mantra #PlayWithYourFood.
Step 2. Post your snap on Facebook or Instagram, remembering to tag @electric_pinata and use the hashtag #PlayWithYourFood
Step 3. And that’s it, we will pick the snap we feel embraces the Piñata values of fun, friendly and colourful - and you will be our official bakery tester.
Follow and like our pages here: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shopelectricpinata/ and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/electric_pinata/
Terms and Conditions:
- This is not an offer of full-time employment. You will be asked to test 12 boxes, one per month from now until next year.
- Entries are only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- You will be paid £50 per box you review at the end of each calendar month.
- You may share your treats with family and friends, however, the review must come from you.
- Some recipe details will be included in the boxes, however, these are highly top secret. You must not share these with ANYONE.
- You may enter this competition by posting a picture on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram of you eating chocolate and tagging @electric_pinata and using the hashtag #PlayWithYourFood.
- All pictures submitted have the owner's permission to be used by Electric Piñata on social media platforms and its website.
- The winner will be asked to share pictures and videos of their boxes, tagging @electricpinata and using #PlayWithYourFood on posts.
- The competition closes on November 30th. Any entries made after this date will not be counted.
- The winner of the competition will be announced on December 1st 2020.